We, Chrysanthi and George, were born and grew up in Lindos, so we know a lot about the area. We have three children and run a successful family business with traditional handmade jewellery in the heart of Lindos, called "Kouros Jewellery". Our shop can offer handmade jewellery, as lovely souvenirs of your visit or gifts for people back home.
Thank you for your interest in booking your stay at the villa in Lindos. Please check your holiday dates using the availability calendar or booking engine at the top of the page.
Please let us know if you have any questions or any special requests, as we want your stay to be an unforgettable experience. We will do whatever we can to help. We can also arrange transportation (although at your own expense) to collect you from the airport when you arrive, so that you won’t even have to worry about that. Just let us know what you need.
Terms and conditions
If cancelled or changed up to 21 days before the date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled later or in the case of a no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Prepayment: 30 per cent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking.
• The prices are all quoted in Euros, per night, for the whole villa (two bedrooms) for a maximum of eight people.
• All taxes are included in the price.
• In order to secure a reservation, we ask for a deposit via credit card.
• All children are welcome.
• There is no meal option with this room.
• Pets are allowed on request.
• Check-in: 14:00-00:00
• Check-out: 09:00-12:00